AHK Productions is a trademark of ARCADE SAS with a capital of 7 622.45 euros, 16 rue des Merisiers, ZA Les Erlen, 68920 Wettolsheim, France.
VAT Number FR45 398 658 856 - SIRET: 398 658 856 00040
The reports of ARCADE SAS with its customers are governed by the general conditions defined below. They are intended for media professionals by the media object and apply to all sales and services from our print media, websites and Internet platforms: www.ahk-prod.com and those received by any other means (fax, mail, postal mail, phone).
- The AHK price list is conceived and addressed to the attention of resellers advertising items only.
The prices mentioned are suggested resale prices, feel free to apply a possible discount.
PRICE LIST OF SALE / PURCHASE PRICE LIST
- The professional price list has a twofold objective :
1 / Provide the reseller a sales price directly usable with customers.
Its role being to support your prospecting and negociation efforts and provide a working support to your sales team. This document is a sales assistance and decision making.
2 / Simplify your reseller work by using the same document as a sales and purchase price list.
Your purchase prices are calculated by deducting a uniform discount rate appliquable to all the price list. Knowing your discount and therefore your purchase price, you are able to conclude a sale immediately with your client
- All our deliveries are made in carriage-paid, except list of countries listed
- Your special reseller discount is to be applied all the prices mentioned on this price list.
Amount services shown on this sheet are net prices reseller discount deducted.
2. ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONS
- AHK is specialized in the creation and marketing of advertising items made to measure. Our catalog correspond to a range of everyday products representative of the activity of AHK. Our expertise and experience goes beyond and we invite you to contact us to create any metal, PVC, embroidery, resin item or others, for achieving medals, keychains, 3D objects, magnets, etc.
- All our products are designed in France (customer file and production folder). Our products are manufactured in China by producers selected for their technical qualities and reliability but also the respect for human dignity and environment.
- The AHK office in Hong Kong performs regular audits of production to ensure a good quality of the goods and the compliance of deadlines, at the best prices in the market.
- Provide a ready for use visual in color or black and white, with indication of the location of colors. No annotation shall appear on the display. The colors will be provided in PMS color chart (Pantone) references.
- Vectorized file format can be send in "AI" or "EPS" format with vectorized fonts. Do not hesitate to consult our DTP department for further information.
- Any action required or requested for modification will be confirmed by a artproof charged 15 € and any changes requested on artproof will be charged 5 €.
- You do not have the opportunity to provide a document ready for use? Our DTP department is at your disposal for all creation and realization of the visual elements of your project as a comp image or artproof in colors.
- Any establishment or graphic adaptation of your project will be a preliminary estimate, with a minimum charge of 20€.
- We carry all approval sample (prototype) necessary. See price conditions for each product concerned in our pricelist.
- AHK disclaims all responsibility for the use of trademarks and logos on items conducted at customer's request which must itself ensure the rights of use from its holders.
- The Customer agrees to provide on request and within the time limits any document justifying rights to the trademarks whose reproduction has been requested, or the express authorization of their holder to do so. Otherwise, the ARCADE Company can not be held liable in the event of non-delivery of the goods, particularly in the context of a customs retention procedure. The Customer will remain liable for the full payment of the order.
HOURS & HOLIDAYS
- Our offices are open Monday to Friday from 9 to 12 am and 2 to 5 pm.
- We observe two periods of leave during the year :
Winter holidays : one week in late December,
Summer vacation : 2 to 3 weeks in August.
- Any order implies the customer acceptance of these "Terms of Sale" as well as "additional information".
- Prices shown in AHK price list are unitary, excluding VAT and in Euro currency. They include an importation by air between Hong Kong and France. They can be reduced in case of importation by sea (on request).
- Prices are calculated based on the value of the U.S. dollar. our company reserves the right to change prices and conditions at any time based on changes in currency rates, prices of raw materials, transport costs or other factors that may influence the evolution of its production costs.
- The delivery time mentioned against each product is indicative and after your agreement on our artwork or optional approval sample.
- A delay in delivery could lead to cancellation of an order after a formal notice by registered letter to our company giving fifteen days to deliver.
- In case of reorder, tools and programs are retained for a period of three years after their date of creation. In case of damage to the tooling during storage, our company takes over the production of replacement tool that can present differences from the original.
- All our goods are delivered carriage paid in Europe, except express fee and Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lituania, Slovakia, Croatia, Czechoslovakia, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Cyprus and Malta.
- We can make direct deliveries to your customers. This service generates for the reseller time savings and reduced transportation costs. Delivery is done accompanied by a shipping memo edited by AHK showing the reseller address as shipper. In parallel, we will send to the reseller two copies of the goods delivered, for reference.
- This service is charged 8 € plus two samples provided if the unit price is equal to or greater than 2 €.
- Our deliveries include packing charges. Any special packing requested by the customer or required by a multi-destination delivery can generate additional costs at customer charge.
- Merchandise is delivered with a quantitative tolerance of production of + or -5%.
- Unless special terms have been set up, any order must be paid when order is confirmed (bank transfer).
- For any order with a value over 1000 € a deposit of 30% is requested. The production will be started only after receipt of this deposit.
- The balance can be paid before delivery, unless special terms related to an “account opening” (see below §12 ).
- For any order’s value equal or above 5000€ (without taxes), a sample proof product - by picture or by hand - and its related fees are mandatory before mass production.
- Any dispute relating to the goods delivered should be addressed to our company within eight days after receipt of the goods. After this period, no contestation will be taken into consideration and full payment of the goods is due.
- In any case, the liability of our company is committed to the strict reimbursement of the goods delivered or the replacement of the identical as soon as possible.
ACCOUNT OPENING TERMINATION
- Any modification of the present "terms of sales" must be confirmed by written by our company for validaty. Preferential terms can be negociated and confirmed by an "account opening" validated by the reseller with prior approval of our credit insurance company.
- The account will be terminated voluntarily in case of non-compliance with the special terms established or termination of approval of our credit insurance company.
- Any dispute arising in connection with an order or its continuation will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the seller’s court.
PERSONAL DATA AND RIGHT OF OPPOSITION
- We guarantee all your personal data & information are collected exclusively in order to be used in a professional dimension in our B2B market. Your data is stored in a safe environment and kept only if necessary. In compliance with the French Data protection act no. 78-17 of January 6th 1978 as amended by the act no. 2014-344 of March 17th 2014, called "Informatique et Libertés", and the European regulation 2016/679 of April 27th 2016, you have the right to access, modify and delete personal data pertaining to you. You may also completely or partially object, on legitimate grounds, the use of such data. To exercise this right, you may send your request by electronic or postal mail to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete address, by specifying in the subject "Individual rights" and by enclosing a copy of your proof of identity.