1. Presentation of the site Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the site www.ahk-prod.com the identity of the various stakeholders in the framework for its implementation and monitoring:
Owner: Paul Geler - ARCADE SAS - SIRET 398 658 856 00040 - 16, rue des Merisiers, ZA Les Erlen, 68920 Wettolsheim, France Creator: Good Morning Major Publication Manager: Paul Geler - firstname.lastname@example.org Webmaster: Rida Jamai - email@example.com Host: OVH - SAS OVH, 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France Credits: the legal notices were generated and offered by Subdelirium referencing Charente
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered The use of the site www.ahk-prod.com implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.ahk-prod.com are invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Paul Geler, who will then endeavor to communicate before users the dates and times of the intervention.
The website www.ahk-prod.com is updated regularly by Paul Geler. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
3. Description of services provided The purpose of the website www.ahk-prod.com is to provide information concerning all the activities of the company.
Bernard Geler strives to provide the site www.ahk-prod.com as accurate information as possible. However, it can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by its fact or by third parties partners who provide this information.
All the information indicated on the site www.ahk-prod.com are given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site www.ahk-prod.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they went on line.
The website can not be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, not containing any viruses and with a browser of last generation up-to-date
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of: Bernard Geler.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
6. Limitations of liability Paul Geler can not be held liable for direct or indirect damage to the user's equipment, when accessing the site www.ahk-prod.com, and resulting from the use of equipment that does not meet the requirements of specifications given in point 4, ie the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Paul Geler also can not be held liable for consequential damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.ahk-prod.com.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Bernard Geler reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, especially the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Bernard Geler also reserves the right to question the user's civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used ( text, photography ...).
7. Management of personal data In France, personal data is protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of the October 24, 1995.
On the occasion of the use of the site www.ahk-prod.com, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user